Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, let's plan our funerals.

+6
./Sythensia
Mashimaro
Nifster
Legacy
Silk
MehgoMeh
10 posters

Go down

So, let's plan our funerals. Empty So, let's plan our funerals.

Post by MehgoMeh Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:41 am

All this talk about 2012 reminds me.
What does you guys want to have happen during your funeral?
Haha.
I don't even know why I'm really asking, I'm curious.

I want my body to be oiled and put on a tiny row boat with straw/hay, send it off the coast of a European country and have someone shoot a flaming arrow into the boat.
While this is happening, there will be a bagpiper playing Fields of Athenry and Amazing Grace.

It's going to be epic. It's going to be awesome.
It makes me wish I could see it happen.
MehgoMeh
MehgoMeh
Rock
Rock

http://mehgomeh.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

So, let's plan our funerals. Empty Re: So, let's plan our funerals.

Post by Silk Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:35 am

Don't have anything planned really, except a will. My Guild Wars account will go to a good friend, so are my artbooks, since no one in my family will use them. Apart from that, I have confidence that my family will plan the funeral itself well.
Silk
Silk
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Legacy Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:38 am

Such a morose topic!

Good thing I can do Morose.

I don't have anything planned for my funeral when I think about it. All I really know is that I want everyone I knew there. I want to go humbly, people say they want people to laugh at their funeral. I think that would be unfair to ask of people. I just want them to know I finally had the sense to get out of a world gone mad. Hah!
Legacy
Legacy
Granular Substance
Granular Substance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifster Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:32 am

I never put much thought into this. If I die young, forget the box just burn me. If I die old, do the same thing. It's cheap. I don't need some worldy box holding my body. Oh yeah, donate my organs to someone who needs it most, not the bastard with the most money.

Last edited by Nifster on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Nifster
Nifster
Admin
Admin

http://novureyouth.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MehgoMeh Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:55 am

Man oh man, people.
You all need to start planning some epic funeral funs.
Ha.
Because I'm sure all of you need to start worrying about that stuff at such young ages xD
MehgoMeh
MehgoMeh
Rock
Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:22 am

I have thought of it before, but I just can't see the point of it. After all, I'm dead when the funeral is going on, not like I'd see anything.
Silk
Silk
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by MehgoMeh Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 am

True. But, I'm selfish enough to want to go out in style, even when I'm dead. The memory of me will last as the crazy aunt that had a flaming arrow shot at her body in a boat.
I know I'll only be an aunt, no way am I having kids.
MehgoMeh
MehgoMeh
Rock
Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashimaro Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:28 am

My mom has no money to do anything with the body, let alone a funeral, so I'd probably be sitting in the morgue. ^^;

But if I luck out, I haven't worked out all the kinks yet, but I know there's gonna be a good giraffe or five at my funeral. Which is really depressing because I wouldn't be able to enjoy their company as I would be ded.

Mashimaro
Rock
Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifster Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:30 am

If I get rich, maybe I'll send some giraffes toward your way, when you're still alive.
Nifster
Nifster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashimaro Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:38 am

Love youuuuu. <3 If I get rich I'll buy you some of those threadless tee's you like, and maybe you could wear one if you're buried! ^^

Mashimaro
Rock
Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by ./Sythensia Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:30 am

I know i'd go out like a super star.

I'd want a white room with me dressed in a white dress shirt and pants and a red vest, maybe a broach of some sort, My hair would need to be on me or fake hair if its while i'm still enlisted.

All white room on a white square, with white chairs and bright lights so its super perma white in there.

maybe some ice all around my body or something fancy looking.

some LCD monitors playing some fancy graphic displays sync'd to all my favorite musics.

also bright in color to match the room.

it would be the best ever.
./Sythensia
./Sythensia
Granular Substance
Granular Substance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifster Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:07 am

./Sythensia wrote:I know i'd go out like a super star.

I'd want a white room with me dressed in a white dress shirt and pants and a red vest, maybe a broach of some sort, My hair would need to be on me or fake hair if its while i'm still enlisted.

All white room on a white square, with white chairs and bright lights so its super perma white in there.

maybe some ice all around my body or something fancy looking.

some LCD monitors playing some fancy graphic displays sync'd to all my favorite musics.

also bright in color to match the room.

it would be the best ever.

Reminds me of this:

So, let's plan our funerals. 3106_09d4442b638800dcdca6aa59510990
Nifster
Nifster
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 am

Mashimaro wrote:My mom has no money to do anything with the body, let alone a funeral, so I'd probably be sitting in the morgue. ^^;

But if I luck out, I haven't worked out all the kinks yet, but I know there's gonna be a good giraffe or five at my funeral. Which is really depressing because I wouldn't be able to enjoy their company as I would be ded.

Dolphins. We'll definitely have to hook you up with dolphins. And maybe a panda bear or two.

Sparkles
Granular Substance
Granular Substance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:08 am

I plan to be executed. If I am sick or in critical condition, they will do this because I demand it. I would be wanted for being all sorts of bad ass and downloading some songs. Some sort of pirate execution I guess.

My "Faces of Death: Kuraido Edition" video will be broadcast around the world. And I will give it one last request: TO FIND THE ONE PIECE.

So, let's plan our funerals. 995436

Which is not a SNES controller. Seriously, what is up with the emoticons? Almost all of them seem to be some sort of desserts too. Did you get these from some sort of diabetes denial forum?

Last edited by Cloud on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why not)
Cloud
Cloud
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by MehgoMeh Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:13 pm

You guys are awesome.
MehgoMeh
MehgoMeh
Rock
Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Legacy Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Silk wrote:I have thought of it before, but I just can't see the point of it. After all, I'm dead when the funeral is going on, not like I'd see anything.

I'm inclined to agree. Never really cared, and I have enough life to live, I think.
Legacy
Legacy
Granular Substance
Granular Substance

Back to top Go down

Post by Oz Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:09 am

I just hope I don't wake up when I'm under.

Think I would fancy being cremated, not food for the wormies.
Oz
Oz
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by [Sirius-En] Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:59 am

I plan not just to die with a bang, but to have a funeral with a bang. One such that no one shall ever forget.

I will endure the same after death fate as my grandmother: cremation.
Afterwards, i'll be put into a black urn, don a Darth Vader helmet with breathing sounds, and I shall have the priest be dressed as and do vocal impressions of the Sith lord, all while the imperial march plays. In order to get to the priest, I shall not be carried by people, but rather by a conveyor belt. [it does not yet in there! : D]

After the priest does his thing, I will suddenly appear on a gigantic, theater sized screen [pre-recorded, of course] and I will announce that all the money I would have given to my family and offspring shall all be wasted on the aggrandized extravaganza that is my funeral.

Fireworks shall shoot into the air, techno music shall play, and paid professional dancers shall put on a performance with special suits strapped with bottle rockets. Enough to allow them to achieve flight against their will, as a matter of fact. The dancers shall be separated into two groups, and in the center, an epic battle between Captain Falcon, Red from Pokemon Special, Dante of Devil May Cry, and Morgan Freeman shall take place, captivating all who attend, and all around the world, as it shall be broadcast to all in this rock we call Earth! After the Battle, Dir En Grey shall make a GOOD performance of their song Saku, and at the end of the song, one billion fire works shall fire into the sky, and when they explode, the statement, "You'll never see this money again" shall be clearly shown in the sky by the fireworks, and once the lights fade, the ceremony shall end.

So how does it sound? ^^"
[Sirius-En]
[Sirius-En]
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum