Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wut

2 posters

Go down

wut Empty wut

Post by Cloud Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:14 am

I recently posted a message about denying that the end of the world on December 12, 2012 that disproved it because a movie was coming out in the year 2013. Obviously, that was a stupidly awesome answer to a ridiculous subject. Notice how I was not defecating myself in anticipation of a reply, yet the forum apparently decided to send me all sorts of e-mails if a thread I posted in got a reply.

I turned this off in the preferences, but is this an auto default option? If so, I think you should disable that. If it isn't, then there is a ghost afoot.
Cloud
Cloud
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

wut Empty Re: wut

Post by Nifster Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:06 pm

I know, it's annoying. It is a default setting and is unchangeable by me unless I mess with everyone's profiles one by one including every new user thereafter. I have looked into this quite a bit and have not found anything available for phpbb 3.0. Basically, I can't set default User Preferences, it is something the user has to do by himself or herself in their Profile > Preferences.
Nifster
Nifster
Admin
Admin

http://novureyouth.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum