Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would like practice to achieve effect of winning

+2
Silk
Volente
6 posters

Go down

Would like practice to achieve effect of winning Empty Would like practice to achieve effect of winning

Post by Volente Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 am

I've been out of the RP scene for a LONG time. I suppose I could use a good review. Perhaps a battle? Would like practice to achieve effect of winning 987616

Last edited by Volente on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Volente
Volente
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Would like practice to achieve effect of winning Empty Re: Would like practice to achieve effect of winning

Post by Silk Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:31 am

Sure, Volente. I'll be up for it. Setting? Rules? Chars?
Silk
Silk
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Would like practice to achieve effect of winning Empty Re: Would like practice to achieve effect of winning

Post by Oz Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:36 am

I want to role-play again too. Good times, good times.
Oz
Oz
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Volente Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:54 am

Silk wrote:Sure, Volente. I'll be up for it. Setting? Rules? Chars?

How about some nonsense between our deceased Masquerade members? I would like that very much. ;D
Volente
Volente
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:01 am

Ha! Will do. You start the thread.
Silk
Silk
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Wtf gaiz SSFW is starting son wai do you need nething but dat? Would like practice to achieve effect of winning 786865

Sparkles
Granular Substance
Granular Substance

Back to top Go down

Post by Silk Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Sparkles wrote:Wtf gaiz SSFW is starting son wai do you need nething but dat? Would like practice to achieve effect of winning 786865

I'd rather RP with people NOT on retard pills. Would like practice to achieve effect of winning 53129 Would like practice to achieve effect of winning 53129 Would like practice to achieve effect of winning 53129
Silk
Silk
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Legacy Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:06 am

I don't know much about this "SSFW" but after being directed to it, it appears that it uses a judging system, which, especially in forums, is the most broken form of system.

Biases, especially in places that are rather tight knit, form quickly, and people slant "grades" in favor, and only those truly skilled have a chance of winning if they are newcomers. Even then, you're going to have people that grade down simply because they are 'new' and don't 'deserve' it.
Legacy
Legacy
Granular Substance
Granular Substance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:05 am

Legacy wrote:I don't know much about this "SSFW" but after being directed to it, it appears that it uses a judging system, which, especially in forums, is the most broken form of system.

Biases, especially in places that are rather tight knit, form quickly, and people slant "grades" in favor, and only those truly skilled have a chance of winning if they are newcomers. Even then, you're going to have people that grade down simply because they are 'new' and don't 'deserve' it.

I was so, so, so not being genuine about SSFW being good.

Sparkles
Granular Substance
Granular Substance

Back to top Go down

Post by Legacy Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:08 am

Ahh, well, Sarcasm is a tad tough to detect on the internet.
Legacy
Legacy
Granular Substance
Granular Substance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:53 am

Legacy wrote:Ahh, well, Sarcasm is a tad tough to detect on the internet.

S'alright, I should've probably known better anyhow. >>;

Sparkles
Granular Substance
Granular Substance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifster Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:38 am

Sparkles wrote:Wtf gaiz SSFW is starting son wai do you need nething but dat? Would like practice to achieve effect of winning 786865

If I didn't know who you were and mistook you for someone like say... Rex. I probably would've pulled out Thor's Mighty Thunder Hammer of Justice Bannage. But your over the top hilarity was pretty obvious to me in your post. X)
Nifster
Nifster
Admin
Admin

http://novureyouth.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Volente Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:58 am

Silk wrote:

I'd rather RP with people NOT on retard pills. Would like practice to achieve effect of winning 53129 Would like practice to achieve effect of winning 53129 Would like practice to achieve effect of winning 53129

Not counting yourself, Hiren, and Kaivin, of course. Would like practice to achieve effect of winning 538946 I looked at it, actually. It ain't the writing material that bothered me. Instead....

Legacy wrote:I don't know much about this "SSFW" but after being directed to it, it appears that it uses a judging system, which, especially in forums, is the most broken form of system.

This, and the fact that the character pool had no limitations. Eternity: Heart & Soul had their themes based on Square/Disney, and they made sure every character was at equal level to begin with. SSFW looks like Strokemyegolopolis where just one dude decides whether you continue or die.

Fockthatshite.

Anyway, Silk, I'll make a new thread. Sorry for taking so long. Finals. Fragment.
Volente
Volente
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum