Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greg Rutter's Definitive List of The 99 Things You Should Have Already Experienced On The Internet Unless You're a Loser or Old or Something

+2
MehgoMeh
Legacy
6 posters

:: Acropolis :: Abyss

Go down

Greg Rutter's Definitive List of The 99 Things You Should Have Already Experienced On The Internet Unless You're a Loser or Old or Something Empty Greg Rutter's Definitive List of The 99 Things You Should Have Already Experienced On The Internet Unless You're a Loser or Old or Something

Post by Legacy Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:58 am

The internet is a big place.

Full of memes, forums, blogs, social networks, other things. Over the years, many people have contributed to the internet in good ways, and bad ways. But those good enough to be recognized by the internet as a whole have risen to be the legendary meme. Meme is not pronounced as "Me me", instead pronounced as "Meem"

Why? Hell if I know. The guy who made the word may have made a typo. Or it is a long, lost meme itself.

For those of you well acquainted with the internet, prepare for nostalgia, for those of you who have not, welcome to memes, and the quality that they used to be.

http://youshouldhaveseenthis.com/
Legacy
Legacy
Granular Substance
Granular Substance

Back to top Go down

Greg Rutter's Definitive List of The 99 Things You Should Have Already Experienced On The Internet Unless You're a Loser or Old or Something Empty Re: Greg Rutter's Definitive List of The 99 Things You Should Have Already Experienced On The Internet Unless You're a Loser or Old or Something

Post by MehgoMeh Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:51 am

My list of loserness:

Grape Lady (meh)
Diet Coke + Mentos (ooooo pretty)
You're The Man Now Dog (lame)
Lady Punch (holy shit :O)
Shining (omfg that was the best)
Drunk Jeff Goldblum (lmao anything with JG is gold)
Baby break dance (stupid)
Leprechaun in Alabama (oh holy shit xD)
Gay Mount Everest (Oh, how I love a good news reporter screw up)
Cop Shoots Himself In Leg In Classroom (Someone is out of the job)
Laughing Baby (That's cute)
Take On Me The Literal Version (LOL)
The Pet Penguin (OMFG THATS SO CUTE AND AWESOME!
Spaghetti Cat (ha that's cute)
Chad Vader (dumb)
Jake E. Lee Shreds (uh kay)
Prison Inmates remake "Thriller" (If I was that bored in prison, I'd try the same thing.)
La Pequena Prohibida (Couldn't finish that creepy shit)
Zero G Dog (lol)
Cuppy Cakes Song (HOLYSHIT THAT KID)
George Washington (sounds like a bunch of potheads at my school made this or something for animation class.)
Bear Trampoline (uh daw, but I laughed)
Gay Referee (Uh, running backwards was cool I guess)
Scary Maze Prank (kid probably deserved it, lol)

Ha. Now I've seen all the memes.
MehgoMeh
MehgoMeh
Rock
Rock

http://mehgomeh.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Greg Rutter's Definitive List of The 99 Things You Should Have Already Experienced On The Internet Unless You're a Loser or Old or Something Empty Re: Greg Rutter's Definitive List of The 99 Things You Should Have Already Experienced On The Internet Unless You're a Loser or Old or Something

Post by Mashimaro Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:23 am

I remember when there was some ytmnd's like 11. "you're the man now dog." But I don't think I've ever seen that one.

I <333 icanhascheezburger.com

Mashimaro
Rock
Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by &&A u g u s t Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:29 pm

MehgoMeh wrote:

lol i dont think so

www.knowyourmeme.com
&&A u g u s t
&&A u g u s t
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Legacy Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Yeah... Those are just 99 of the best.
Legacy
Legacy
Granular Substance
Granular Substance

Back to top Go down

Post by Enix Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm

I had not seen most of those. And some of those are just pure lulz.

Poor, poor bear on a trampoline. D:
Enix
Enix
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Volente Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 am

Did that bear break its neck?!
Volente
Volente
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by MehgoMeh Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:52 am

&&A u g u s t wrote:
MehgoMeh wrote:

lol i dont think so

www.knowyourmeme.com

Lol.
I knew those memes.
Too bad the list grows every day on that site.
MehgoMeh
MehgoMeh
Rock
Rock

http://mehgomeh.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Acropolis :: Abyss

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum