Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's play Brokken 6

3 posters

Go down

Let's play Brokken 6 Empty Let's play Brokken 6

Post by Volente Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Never liked Tekken. Tag was meh-fully fun. Four and onward was like "why I hate 3-D fighters." Then my friends get me to buy a copy of Tekken 6. Played it for a bit, and learned combos from youtube. Started liking it, and now I main Miguel. I guess the only reason why this game appeals to me so much is that after I dropped out of Soul Calibur (because IV sucked naked Silver Surfer balls) I went for 2-D games for a LONG time. It could have been DOA, but no, I went for something brokken with a steep learning curve.

Online play sucks.

Good players will combo juggle you so long and hard that you can masturbate before you finally LAND.
Volente
Volente
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Let's play Brokken 6 Empty Re: Let's play Brokken 6

Post by Cloud Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Hello. I read your post and have an inquiry. You said "Good players will combo juggle you so long and hard that you can masturbate before you finally LAND." Is this a forced option, or is the masturbation optional?

Thank you.
Cloud
Cloud
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by MehgoMeh Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:22 pm

I'm a dense white chick. I don't play Tekken.
I play Street Fighter and King Of Fighters, which is confusing both my Asian and Latin friends.

Okay, seriously though, does anyone else notice the demographics of the players in fighting games or is this just a thing my circle of friends observed?
MehgoMeh
MehgoMeh
Rock
Rock

http://mehgomeh.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Volente Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:07 am

Cloud wrote:Hello. I read your post and have an inquiry. You said "Good players will combo juggle you so long and hard that you can masturbate before you finally LAND." Is this a forced option, or is the masturbation optional?

Thank you.

All depends on how easily you can climax. it also depends on the characters.

Next,

MehgoMeh wrote:I'm a dense white chick. I don't play Tekken.
I play Street Fighter and King Of Fighters, which is confusing both my Asian and Latin friends.

Okay, seriously though, does anyone else notice the demographics of the players in fighting games or is this just a thing my circle of friends observed?

Isn't thought that most white chicks play Gaylo 3?
Volente
Volente
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by MehgoMeh Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:00 am

MehgoMeh wrote:I'm a dense white chick. I don't play Tekken.

Isn't thought that most white chicks play Gaylo 3?[/quote]

OH YOU STOP THAT NAO CHAD WARDEN!

I've played it but I super suck at shooters D;
MehgoMeh
MehgoMeh
Rock
Rock

http://mehgomeh.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content