Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scifi's Alice

3 posters

Go down

Scifi's Alice Empty Scifi's Alice

Post by ync Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:55 am

alright, it's a mini series ...or rather "movie" that i really enjoyed on scifi - an adaption of Alice in Wonderland where humans are gathered through the looking glass where their emotions are sold on the stock market and where hatter is BEAUTIFUL and the march hare is the queens favorite assassin

if you want to stream it online watch it hurr http://www.ninjavideo.net/cat/2140 and watch the flash versions because they're the only ones that still work :)

if you don't like, sorry - but i really did :)
ync
ync
Space Dust
Space Dust

http://ync.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Scifi's Alice Empty Re: Scifi's Alice

Post by Shone-O.o Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:23 am

I've downloaded and will be watching this movie tonight with my g/f who enjoyed it very much. I'll post more later.
Shone-O.o
Shone-O.o
Space Dust
Space Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:19 am

As I mentioned in your topic, I really enjoyed this movie/mini-series despite some serious shortcomings towards the end. I did eat up the very end, which was delightfully cheesy. The concept was incredibly interesting and kept my eyes pealed to the TV for the majority of the movie. Great stuff. If you're looking for something off the beaten trail to watch, I'd strongly recommend checking this out, 'specially if you adore Alice in Wonderland.

Sparkles
Granular Substance
Granular Substance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum